Monday 19 December 2022

Anything Goes & Everything Flows DJ Mix 19


Welcome to my last 60-minute mix of 2022. I've gone a little over, I was really enjoying putting this one together and didn't want to stop. This is one that could have gone on and the last song maybe hints at the direction I could have gone down.

Hammond grooves, funky beats, wah wah guitars, super cool bass, euphoric horns ... I'm really pleased with this one. I was intending for it to be pretty chilled after a rather manic year, but it's still got a groove.

Thanks for checking my monthly mixes. They are the most popular feature on my blog!

Search for Everything Flows DJ Mix 19 on Spotify or CLICK HERE


Groove Holmes - Beastie Boys

3 Kilos - The Prodigy

Song #3 - Marvin Gaye

Outa-Space - Billy Preston

Melting Pot - Booker T & the M.G.'s

Kelly Watch The Stars (Moog Cookbook mix) - Air

Rip Rip - David Holmes

The Well's Gone Dry - The Crusaders

Look-Ka Py Py - The Meters

Soul At Sunrise - Juggy Murray

Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

Family Affair - MFSB  (ft.Leon Huff) 

Love Is Gonna Lift You Up - Bobby Womack

All Our Dreams Are Coming True - Gene Page

Sport - The Last Poets + Lightnin' Rod

Dock Of The Bay - Peggy Lee

Chico's Groove - The Chemical Brothers


No comments: