Wednesday 1 July 2020

Never Ending Mixtape part 50


My Never Ending Mixtape smashes through the 1,500 song mark with ease. My Spotify playlist is up to 1,515 songs, coming in at 100 hours and 52 minutes of music.

Thanks if you have taken the time to dive in for a listen. I hope you have discovered or rediscovered something you love. And special thanks if you are one of the 142 people who follow the playlist.

The latest additions include;

Just out - new songs from Phoebe Bridgers, Neil Young, The Orielles, Kestrel, Fiona Apple,

Recent discoveries - Some gems from Moloko after I tuned into a #timstwitterlisteningparty; I have totally fallen for Phoebe Bridgers and her projects with Better Oblivion Community Centre and boygenius; Bernard Sumner singing with 808 State

Rediscoveries - Les Fleurs is just perfection, what a song! Jumbo by Underworld after watching their Glastonbury set. And what about Bowie opening his 2000 set with Wild Is The Wind, his voice soaring with ease?!

Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or click below. Read on for a full list of the latest additions.


My Weakness Is You - Edwin Starr
I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Bobby Freeman
In My Hour Of Darkness - Gram Parsons
Charley's Girl - Lou Reed
Did I Say - Teenage Fanclub
Blackmail - Candi Staton
Les Fleurs - Minnie Riperton
Grey and Blue - Kestrels with J Mascis
Forever More - Moloko
The Only Ones - Moloko
How Can I Tell You - Yusuf / Cat Stevens
We Don't Smoke It No More - Neil Young
For Her - Fiona Apple
Didn't Know What I Was In For - Better Oblivion Community Centre
Walking On A Strong - Matt Berninger and Phoebe Bridgers
Scott Street - Phoebe Bridgers
Spanish Heart - 808 State with Bernard Sumner
Bobbi's Second World (Confidence Man Remix) - The Orielles
Me and My Dog - boygenius
Kyoto - Phoebe Bridgers
Disillusion - Badly Drawn Boy
Pissing In The Wind - Badly Drawn Boy
Jumbo - Underworld
Nylon Strung - Underworld
8 Ball - Underworld
Halycon and On and On - Orbital
Star Guitar - Chemical Brothers
Chime - Orbital
Garden Song - Phoebe Bridgers
Little Trouble - Better Oblivion Community Centre
Way Down Now - World Party
Think! - The Jasmine Minks
Wild Is The Wind - David Bowie
Absolute Beginners - David Bowie



No comments: