Wednesday 18 September 2024

Never Ending Mixtape part 93



Hello and welcome to part 93 of my Never Ending Mixtape.

In my teens I'd spend hours making C90 mixtapes and then through my 20's I'd deliberate over tracklisting for mix CD's to ensure I maximised the time allowed. 

With this Mixtape (playlist) I simply add songs all the time! As a result, it's quite beautfully and naturally eclectic. I personally enjoy just sticking it on shuffle and seeing what comes up.

Next month should see the playlist breakthrough the 4,000 song mark! For now, we're up to 3,972!

Thank you so much if you are one of the 352 people following the playlist. Thanks also if you dive in now and again. As always, I hope you discover an incredible song you've never heard before, or that you rediscover an old favourite you haven't heard in some time. 

Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or CLICK HERE

Here are some of this months additions, including the magnificent pop of Close To You by Gracie Abrams, a big favourite across our entire household right now. Well done Zoe for discovering it. Check that I burn for you hook!

Recent discoveries

Never Be Yours by Kali Uchis
Need Something More by Thee Heart Tones
The Spider and The Fly by The Rolling Stones
Delilah (Pull Me Out Of This) by Delilah Montague
Close To You by Gracie Abrams

New releases

Where Will I Be by Fred Again w/ Emmylou Harris

Old favourites


Crackin' Up Over You by Roy Hamilton
Everyone's A VIP To Someone by The Go Team
Lonely Soul by UNKLE w/ Richard Ashcroft
Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley
Everything Reminds Me Of Her by Elliott Smith
Let's Dance by Spiritualized



No comments: