Monday 24 July 2023

Anything Goes & Everything Flows DJ Mix 25


Welcome to my latest 60-ish minute mix/playlist. I go a little bit overtime this month, but that's OK! There are no hard and fast rules.

This month really lives up to the title Anything Goes & Everything Flows. There are super cool sounds from Moodyman, UNKLE and Confidence Man. House classic Promised Land by Joe Smooth, then we have an indie dancefloor smash, pure pop, a brilliant remix, two cool cover versions  and then we end with a couple of new discoveries by Warmduscher (I hope you love this song as much as me!) and Unloved who include the genius of David Holmes in their ranks. I love their blissed out and druggy sound. Check their Pink Album (pictured below) from 2022.

Search for Everything Flows DJ Mix 25 on Spotify or CLICK HERE

The songs on this mix are;

Don't You Want My Love - Moodyman

Do Yourself Some Good (Ronin Throwdown)

Out The Window (Greg Wilson & Che Wilson mix) - Confidence Man (pictured above)

Promised Land - Joe Smooth

Detroit - Gorillaz

Northern Piano (Hardcore Piano Mix) - Ultraworld

The Only One I Know - The Charlatans

Controversy - Prince

Since You've Been Gone - The Allergies

Lost In Music (Dimitro from Paris Remix) - Sister Sledge

I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston

Jumpin' Jack Flash - Ananda Shankar

I Heard It Through The Grapevine - The Slits

Wild Flowers - Warmduscher

Mother's been a bad girl - Unloved

Sorry, Baby - Unloved



No comments: