Tuesday 6 September 2022

Never Ending Mixtape part 76

Ringo Deathstarr

Holy moly

Since I last updated you all on my Never Ending Mixtape I've added over 100 songs!

So, I'm not going to type them all up here, that could take a while!

Instead, if you visit my Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify and scroll down to song number 2,748 - Too Much Pressure by The Selector, you can start listening to loads of new songs.

They do include;

Hang On Sloopy by The Kingsmen

I Love Rock n Roll by The Jesus and Mary Chain

I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Sleater Kinney

No Time by Whiteout (their debut album has been reissued)

Kaleidoscope by Ringo Deathstarr (what an incredible band name!!!! cool sounds too! Pictured up top)

Baby I Need Your Loving by The Four Tops (music doesn't get much better than this)

4 songs from Chairmen of the Board's Skin I'm In album (thanks to DJ Andtrew Divine for turning me on to this)

2 Secret Psychedelic Mixes by The Chemical Brothers (super cool)

Acid Eyes by Paulo Nutini (really enjoying his album)

Faith & Freedom 90 by George Michael (pop perfection)

And loads of super cool soul and funk songs towards the end of the latest additions. Which end with Joy by Isaac Hayes.

Although by the time you read this more songs will have been added!

There are now 2,845 songs on my Never Ending Mixtape. We're heading closer to 3,000!

Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or CLICK HERE

As always, I hope you rediscover something you love, or that you discover something you've never heard before that you fall for instantly.

ENJOY.



No comments: