Tuesday 1 June 2021

Never Ending Mixtape part 61

 

Hello and welcome to part 61 of my Never Ending Mixtape, my Spotify playlist that I add to regularly and blog about monthly. Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or CLICK HERE.

This month sees the additions of a couple of gems from the latest Teenage Fanclub album, as well as a stunning track Norman sings on with his old friend Sean Dickson (AKA HiFi Sean). The Golden Smog song is beautiful, I intend to dig into their back catalogue.

Elsewhere J Mascis features, there are some gems from Gruff Rhys and I'm also enjoying his latest solo album, I'm sure there will be a few songs from that in my next update.

Check out a couple of songs by The Coral, 3 (appropriately) from Big Star's Third album, a couple from Hole (pictured above), then we have Kraftwerk, Can, The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart and more.

As always, I hope you discover something amazing that you haven't heard before, or rediscover an old favourite.

The latest additions are;

Come With Me - Teenage Fanclub

Back In The Day - Teenage Fanclub

18th - HiFi Sean ft. Norman Blake

Shine Your Light On Me - Natalie Bergman

Until You Came Along - Golden Smog

transfer - wor_kspace

Me Again -J Mascis

Several Shades Of Why - J Mascis

Every Morning - J Mascis

Martian Saints - The Hackles

Hello Sunshine - Super Furry Animals

serotonin - girl in red

After Hours / Panic - Gruff Rhys

Tremble To The Light - Gruff Rhys

Caitlin's Theme - Gruff Rhys

My Best Friend - The Coral

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths

Lover Undiscovered - The Coral

Malibu - Hole

Celebrity Skin - Hole

Olympian - Gene

Everybody Knows - The Jayhawks

Bad Time - The Jayhawks

Europe Endless - Kraftwerk

Computer Love - Kraftwerk

Number 1 - Poster Paints

Back On Board - Aztec Camera

Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera

Bad Education - Aztec Camera

Gorgon - Juliana Hatfield

I Can't Get Enough - The Jesus and Mary Chain

Song To The Cynic - Teenage Fanclub

I'm So Green - Can

Kitchen - The Lemonheads

New York - St Vincent

Young Adult Friction - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

Crash - The Primitives

Tiger Lily - Luna

Thank You Friends - Big Star

Big Black Car - Big Star

Kanga Roo - Big Star







No comments: