Friday 12 February 2021

Never Ending Mixtape part 57


Welcome to the latest additions to my Never Ending Mixtape. Where The KLF and Sylvester sit next to Suicide and The Raincoats. There are Beatles demos, a rip roaring take on Day Tripper by Otis Redding, comedown beauties from Beth Orton, raw garage punk pop by 13th Floor Elevators and gems from Stevie Wonder. And a few more things besides.

There are now 1,852 songs (over 122 hours of music) on the Never Ending Mixtape. A far cry from the C90's I used to use! So dig in, I hope you find something you've never heard before that you fall for, or rediscover and old favourite.

Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or CLICK HERE

The latest additions are;

Harvest Moon - Neil Young

I Wish - Stevie Wonder

Tuesday Heartbreak - Stevie Wonder

So Far Gone - Teenage Fanclub

Something I'll Have To Remember - 2nd Grade

About You - The Jesus and Mary Chain

bdrmm - Momo

Justified & Ancient - The KLF

You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Sylvester

Magic Fly - Space

Dreaming Of Me - Depeche Mode

Everything's Gone Green - New Order

Last Time - Suicide

Lola - The Raincoats

I Know My Rider ( I Know Your Ride Her) - The Byrds

Nowhere Man - The Beatles

Droge CX9 - Vampire Sound Inc

Place Unknown - Quintron

Holiday Inn - Stereo Total

Hot Topic - Le Tigre

Heartbeats - The Knife

Try Some, Buy Some - Ronnie Spector

Leave My Kitten Alone - The Beatles

My Love Is Your Love (Forever) - The Isley Brothers

Micro-Organisms Will Take These Instruments - International Airport

Be My Baby - The Ronettes

Walking In The Rain - The Ronettes

Here Comes The Sun - Charles Wright

Day Tripper - Otis Redding

You're Gonna Miss Me - 13th Floor Elevators

Catholic Education 2- Teenage Fanclub

Flying - The Beatles

I've Got A Feeling (Anthology 3 version) - The Beatles

She Cries Your Name - Beth Orton

Central Reservation (The Then Again version) - Beth Orton




No comments: