Friday 9 August 2024

Never Ending Mixtape part 92


Hola, Bonjour, hey, hi, hello

Welcome to the latest additions to my Never Ending Mixtape, my Spotify playlist that I add to on a regular basis and do a round up monthly blog.

The playlist has jumped from 3,896 songs to 3,934 with Attack Of The Glam Soul Cheerleaders by Ette. AKA my sister Carla J Easton. I enjoyed revisiting her Homemade Lemonade album recently. Recorded with friend Joe Kane in a garage lock up, the album has a real freshness to it.

So we are fast approaching 4,000 songs on a playlist/mixtape. To think of the hours I used to spend making C90 tapes for family and friends. With this playlist, if I'm listening to something I like, I just add it on. No thought goes into the song order. 

As a result, you'll find a super eclectic playlist with all kinds of music. I like to just stick it on shuffle and see where it takes me. 

As always, I hope you discover an incredible song you've never heard before, or that you rediscover an old favourite that you haven't listened to in ages.

Here are some of this months additions.

Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or CLICK HERE


Recent discoveries

Death of an Interior Decorator by Death Cab For Cutie

Together by Nine Inch Nails (thanks to the incredible soundtrack on The Bear)

Nobody's Baby by Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings

Live On by The Flying Stars Of Brooklyn NY

If I Got It, Your Love Brought It by Aaron Frazer (pictured below)

New releases

Dreamers On The Run by BMX Bandits

That's How I'm Feeling by Jack White

Superstar by Hinds (pictured above)

Old favourites

Flutes by Hot Chip

Every Night by Paul McCartney

I Say A Little Prayer by Aretha Franklin (pictured below)

Instant Karma by John Lennon




No comments: