Tuesday 9 June 2020

Never Ending Mixtape part 49


My Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify is approaching 100 hours, 4 solid days of listening!

Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or follow the link below.

There is a mix of soul, classic songwriting, indie gems, electronica ... a little bit of everything. Dig in and thanks for checking it out. New additions include;

Just out - I'm really enjoying the Suddenly album by Caribou and a few songs are added to the mixtape. Also check my sister's new single Get Lost. Summer synth pop perfection, a newbie by The Flaming Lips and also something really dreamy by Roddy Woomble.

Recent discovery - Guess I'm Dumb by Glen Campbell is sensational / I Don't Need Love, I've Got My Band by The Radio Dept. is excellent

Rediscovery - Hearing Glasgow's Andrew Divine close a live online DJ set with Small Faces Tin Soldier sent me back to explore their catalogue

Read on for a full list of new additions.


The Black Sun - Jo Mango
Take the Long Way Home - Randolph's Leap
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Everyday - Buddy Holly
Elephant Man - Bo Didley
I'll Keep Holding On - The Marvelettes
The Hardest Walk - The Jesus and Mary Chain
Tin Soldier - Small Faces
Green Circles - Small Faces
The Autumn Stone - Small Faces
Afterglow (Of Your Love) - Small Faces
Every Fallen In Love - Buzcocks
Pleasant Valley Sunday - Carole King
All I Have To Do Is Dream - The Everley Brothers
I Don't Need Love, I've Got My Band - The Radio Dept.
Valentina - Public Service Broadcasting
Two Front Teeth - Carla J Easton
I Can't Explain - The Who
We Should Never Have Children - Absentee
Lorelei - Cocteau Twins
She Bangs The Drums - Stone Roses
Guess I'm Dumb - Glen Campbell
Flowers Of Neptune 6 - The Flaming Lips
Out of Reach - Bananagun
La femme d'argent - Air
One Minute Out of the World - Roddy Woomble
Skreevar - Erland Cooper
Never Come Back - Caribou
Home - Caribou
Bees - Caribou
Thoughts of You - Dennis Wilson



No comments: