Tuesday 6 February 2024

One million views


THANK YOU!!!

Hello everyone

Rather amazingly, Everything Flows Glasgow has now broken 1,000,000 all-time views! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. 

As always, I hope you discover an amazing song, album, band or artist that you have never heard before. Or that you rediscover an old favourite.

Some of my musings are viewed thousands of times, most (even for new/breaking bands) are viewed a couple of hundred or so. It really depends on what I am writing about and interest levels.

I don't tend to worry about views - I just enjoy writing and only wish I had the time to write a little more.

Back in October 2022, I published my 1,000th blog and reflected back on a number of things, including; the Scottish blogging community, favourite bands, local bands, reviews and interviews.

I'll continue to blog for as long as I enjoy writing. 

Thanks and take care

Murray




No comments: