Welcome to part 110 of my Never Ending Mixtape where the latest additions take us from 5,139 songs to 5,213 with the addition of the utterly sublime Love Me by Arnelle Ramsey that I recently discovered via a Rare Soul & Disco compilation album. This was on the back of discovering my current favourite song Takin' My Time With You by Maureen Bailey via Glasgow disco lover and edit king Al Kent. What a tune! I've just ordered his re-edit on 7-inch.
My Never Ending Mixtape is pretty eclectic - I add songs in no particular order, with no thought behind the song, artist, genre ... or anything. The complete opposite of the old days when I would make mixtapes or mix CD's!
The result is pretty eclectic!
Thanks so much if you are one of the 386 people who follow the playlist, also if you visit from time to time and welcome if you have just discovered the blog and playlist!
Check out some of the latest additions below.
As always, I hope you find something wonderful that you've never heard before, or that you rediscover an old favourite song. I personally play my Never Ending Mixtape on shuffle, but play from the start, the middle, or scroll down (could take a while!) to the latest additions.
Search for Everything Flows Never Ending Mixtape on Spotify or CLICK
Recent discoveries
Takin' My Time With You by Maureen Bailey
Love Me by Arnelle Ramsey
One Way Glass by Manfred Mann Chapter Three
Inflation by Chocolate Snow
Filthy by Saint Etienne
Man of Value by Tyrone Bailey
New releases
Get Over It by Ferguson Hi-Fi
Old favourites
The Staunton Lick by Lemon Jelly
Caravan by Inspiral Carpets
The Shining by Badly Drawn Boy
Young Americans by David Bowie
Revolutionary by Primal Scream
Free To Go by Folk Implosion
Close Your Eyes by The Chemical Brothers
Only With You by The Beach Boys
Baby Blue by Badfinger

No comments:
Post a Comment